Building Insurance

Insurance is a very important part of your property and it is important that you have the correct cover in place each year.

We use dedicated insurance brokers, who can arrange a comprehensive package of insurance for all types of developments to K&M clients. We are able to negotiate on your behalf to obtain the most competitive rates.

Whilst K&M clients are not obliged to use these services, it is important to note that our brokers are fully independent, regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and able to provide cover for a range of property related insurances such as professional indemnity, engineering and directors and officers.

Insurance Claims

K&M are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and can both assist leaseholders and mediate if required with Insurers from the inception of a claim until its conclusion.