Since April 2008, private limited companies – such as resident management companies (RMCs) have not been obliged to appoint a company secretary unless the company’s Articles of Association document contains a specific reference to the company having a secretary. Many RMC’s choose to have their appointed managing agent to assist with Company Secretarial matters.
For an annual fee, K&M can provide professional advice and direct assistance with Company Secretarial duties and legal administration for clients with specialist software and secure electronic links to Companies House.
Company Secretarial duties include:
- Appointing and removal of Directors
- Advise on Memorandum and Articles
- Providing information to statutory authorities
- Filing the Annual Returns and Accounts
- Managing the register of directors and shareholders